Friday, May 16, 2008

The Man of the Hour turns 32!


I love you, birthday boy, because you are kind to me in word and deed always. You make me happy. You make me proud. You make great kids and at an amazing pace (: Happy Birthday, man of mine.

I took him out on a breakfast date this morning. He had two girls on his arm:



Avery even got all dolled up for her first outing with her parents. She proved herself well--awake the whole meal and not a peep. Stimulating conversation and a chance to relax. This is all Craig really needs. Well not ALL, but he's easy to please. We'll celebrate further with cake and candles, tomorrow.

9 comments:

Ann said...

Happiest birthday to you Craig! We love ya!

Jeni said...

Aww...Mr., Mrs., and baby Goochman out for a birthday celebration. Happy Birthday, Craig!

All these pictures of Avery make me ALMOST want to have another baby (but not quite:)

Shawna B. said...

Happy Birthday, Craig! Truly, one of the nicest guys around.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!

Congrats on the new job.

Sara said...

Tell that "Stallion" happy birthday from his friends in Nashville! Miss you guys too much. tha Avery surely is a doll. . . sooo cute!

Katy said...

Happy, happy birthday, Craigums!

Natalie said...

Jordan- Hey it's Natalie. I am finally blogging now--can you believe it? I remember you telling me last year, to hurry and get blogging. So here I am. Happy Birthday to Craig. We think the best of him, and are grateful to have known you two in Nola. Isn't it sad how we never see each other and we live so close? We are both busy, I know...but we should still try! Take care and wish me luck on this new blogging adventure! Still trying to learn the ropes. Nat

NieNie said...

that homemade sign is adorable!

happy happy birthday to that doctor of yours.

michelle said...

An amazing pace indeed. What a lovely little Avery to accompany you, being alert, aware, and looking for all the world like a tiny, tiny, but very old *person*.