Sunday, May 04, 2008

Chillin'



And fillin' this "borrowed" time up with activity. This week: the grand opening of the backyard pool. Absolutely in heaven with Craig home. His planned "week off" has arrived and I sense in me a burst of happy energy. An extra pair of hands to bath three bodies while I divy up dinner is really a little piece of luxury. With this blissful burst I made these Key Lime Mousse and Fresh Blackberry Parfaits:

They're chillin' in the fridge. So let my sweet bun get a bit more done this week in the belly of this oven that keeps me up nights while we enjoy clear blue chlorination and a revival in the kitchen!!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

I am so glad that Craig is off this week. Doesn't it make such a difference having them there? Its like I can BREATHe, even if its just as chaotic, I can look over my shoulder and see him there, helping to manage it, and I can breathe.

Those parfaits look amazing, I am sure that you are still looking amazing too. Love the adoption of patience. You are a good woman J.

michelle said...

Holy cow, those parfait look and sound amazing! No wonder you ate them before heading to the hospital! What a wonderful time for Craig to have off.

Lexi, Troy and Peyton said...

Congrats Jordan! I'm sure you're joined by your little gem now and that you're taking time to get to know her. When you are up and running again, we want to see pictures and of course find out her lovely name.

Lexi, Troy and Peyton said...

...and maybe in the distant future you can post the recipe to those beautiful parfaits. They sound glorious and delectable!