Friday, May 23, 2008
Avery in Repose
Dr. Jones entertained Craig and I last night. Our first "post-Avery" date at the movies. Our little Loly was a gem, as usual. It was nice to get out amongst the living. We stick mostly to home these days.
10 Changes at our house(besides the obvious):
1. After meals and naps, Hazel stays in her highchair and crib for longer durations than usual.
2. Our morning routine takes twice as long (we were 15 minutes late for preschool today and we are usually 5 minutes early).
3. Sometimes, I don't shower until the kids are in bed.
4. Craig calls more than once during the day to "check on us" (read: make sure his wife's sanity is still in tact and the children are still alive).
5. I drink lots of water.
6. I'm in bed A LOT--but sleeping much less (this is where we nurse).
7. Seth seems older than ever.
8. Hazel's little bottom seems HUGE.
9. We don't go anywhere unless we absolutely have to.
10. I do laundry more often--because I only have two pairs of clothing that fit ):
Still aiming for the right angle of repose around here--Avery seems to have found hers.