- Hazel's new found joy in nudity. I find her in her crib stripped to skin. We're using packing tape now for more than just securing our belongings in boxes.
- Craig feverishly preparing our taxes and in exasperation saying, "We're in big trouble."
- Lucy. Every night she prays, "Bless the letter 'L'."
- The blooming Bougainvillea. I will miss that mess of fuchsia in the springtime!
- The baby's place near my bed, just about readied for the little gal herself.
- My daily expanding belly.
Darn it, that I dropped our camera on the boardwalk on the beach.
Go here for pics of a day at Legoland California with Grandma and Grandpa!