Friday, April 25, 2008

Pregnancy Notes: Week 39!




I only got one ear trimmed this morning on Seth. Craig took over and scooted the two off to preschool uncoiffed. I became suddenly light headed, and cramping took over for about 20 minutes while I kneeled belly up at the couch head resting on the cushion. It all subsided and life resumed. Today's plans include nap time for Hazel, wishing for a nap time for Mom, a batch of criss-cross PB cookies, and naming the baby. A charmed life, it seems!

9 comments:

Jenny said...

The count down is on. Only 7 days? From the looks of it, you are handling like a champ. I am glad I am not the only one who gets one of their boys ears trimmed. It is a battle each time! Perhaps baby news this weekend? Can't wait to see the babe--I'll keep checking :) Good luck!

Tasha said...

I can't wait to hear what this girl is named! Here's to some nap time for you tomorrow. How many days over were you with Hazel? Hopefully that little bit of history won't repeat itself:)

Jordan said...

Seth and Hazel were both a week late with induction. Lucy came three days early! Go figure!

Rebecca said...

That is a woman ready for this baby to come! What is the name? M

Carol said...

Seriously, you are probably one of the most GORGEOUS women I have ever seen at this stage of pregnancy. Your whole body looks untouched except for your beautifully huge tummy. Can't wait to see pictures of your little one!

Elizabeth said...

So close!

Amy said...

I agree with Carol. You look stunning.

And I can't wait to hear the name!

Amy said...

You look fantastic...but still ready for a *lightened load*, I'm sure! My thoughts will definitely be with you over the next weeks.

Jeni said...

Can't wait for my newest little niece to get here!