1. Guest room readied
2. Lucy transferred to Hazel's room (this is seriously debatable after tonight)
3. YMCA Membership canceled
4. Toured Banner Good Samaritan Hospital (Hooray for sauna-like bath tubs in the room!) with all three in tow--we were disappointed that there were no new babes in the nursery and Lucy was relieved that on this trip to the hospital we didn't have to "get all doctored up".
5. Our checks to the IRS cleared (:
6. Switched the calendars to May (I'm already mentally there anyhow).
7. Craig made room once again in the garage for the van (a must do when temps are already in the 90s)
8. Narrowed her name down to 4 solid possibilities.
9. Sylvia comes tomorrow (it has been WAY too long since she was here last).
10. Thoughts of the feel of this fourth child in my hands and on my chest for the first time...those heavenly breaths from teeny candy lips...the awesome grip of eensy fists...well, I'm not checking these off any list, but they are pervasive and gratefully getting me through these "last days".
view from a labor and delivery room (our skies always look this way)