Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad!

You've always been so hard to buy gifts for. Your taste is particular and particularly picky. (I guess I know where I get it from.) That is, until I was able to start bringing forth grandchildren--the perfect solution. I love how you love them. They love it, too--like the little letters they get in the mail. They have an observant grandfather who has always been such a good judge of character. I feel like you are one of the few people who really know me. That is one of the greatest things you can give someone. Thank you for that and thank you for making the effort to know our kiddies! You are stellar! And I love you.


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love that picture of you two.

amy m said...

The two of you are so cute! I love dads.

Ingrid said...

Great photo and perfect birthday post!

Shannon said...

Jordan I loved that.