Wednesday, March 19, 2008

At the Zoo Today

I love these pictures. I love the sunshine and the happy faces bathing in it. I love how handsome my baby Seth has become. I love the hole in his pants (in all of his pants) just like his dear ol' dad. I love that t-shirt I found at Target. It's great.
I love that these two are buddies. I love that they play together and have their own little pretend world.
I love her. She just got her first cut--the first haircut that every child seems to get: the mullet trim. She's devious and devestatingly charming.

Wherever we end up moving will surely never have as much sunshine as this place, but I love that wherever we go I get to bring these three along.

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

You'll always have sunshine with those three along. Hazel looks so mature with her new haircut.
M

rebecca said...

A whole lotta love!
Sounds happy.

Tasha said...

Those are great pictures! The sunshine is curative, isn't it!

Heidi said...

I was just looking through pics of the twins when they were around 9 months. There was a pic of Seth in there too and I thought about that very thing - how grown up and handsome he has become! Your kids are so adorable.

Ingrid said...

What adorable photos! I love the shirt, the jeans, the haircut, the smiles, the sweet friendships - love it all! Jordan, you will always have sunshine with those three along, and you did mention that there might not be a sunnier place than AZ when you move...I must say, though, that if you are looking for some sunshine -we have plenty here in sunny Florida... :)

Katy said...

I concur with Ingrid--we are the Sunshine State, you know, and have 5 of 10 of the cleanest cities in the U.S.

Great photos. It's time to give Azure her first mullet trim, also.

Jessica said...

Don't you think that people can be a big part of your 'sense of place?' I think you will always feel at home no matter where you end up because you'll have Craig, Seth, Lucy, Hazel, and baby babe #4 with you.

Amy said...

Hazel was my number one name pick, but when Miss June came out her daddy said, "She is not Hazel." So... it didn't happen. So I suppose we have similar taste in names!

I love Hazel's dress.

You certainly have beautiful children.

As for mullet trims... I can't bear to do it. I can't say goodbye to the baby curls. Yet. :)

Michelle said...

Your kids are beautiful! And that sun looks so nice!

Kurt Knudsen said...

Seth defies his tee.Love his green crocs too.