Monday, November 05, 2007

We Hate Aunt Rota!!



Yes, the rotavirus has made it's yearly visit to our house and has come to stay. She arrived about a week ago. First stop: Lucy, who threw up three nights in a row. Next stop: Hazel who, as you know, was hurling on her first ever birthday. Rota and I then wrestled all day yesterday as I parented from the couch (until Craig got home at 6) occasionally rising to puke in the toilet. Between the nasty taste in my mouth and the sheet washing I am hoping Seth and Craig get skipped over this round, but don't count on it. I'm off to eat my breakfast of saltines and sprite. Hopefully it stays put.

This was taken of Hazel on her Birthday, it represents well the only feasible activity while infected.

12 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh Jordan. I am so sorry! I hope you all get to feeling better soon.
I would gladly do laundry for you if I was there!

Katy said...

I was surprised to see a new blog entry after talking to you last night. Hopefully this means you are feeling a tad bit better!

Ann said...

That sounds like no fun! Here in ol' Provo, there have been a few bugs flying around as well. I caught two colds in two weeks!

Krista said...

Oh, of all people, small children and pregnant mamas??! Not fair. Get well wishes from afar!

Elizabeth said...

Oh that photo is so sad of Hazel. It is so hard to be sick and PG. Hope you feel better soon.

ingrid said...

Oh Jordan! Sick & prego -not so fun, but I always admire your positive outlook. My boys were hit a few weeks ago and it was definitely not fun, especially for my little 4 month old... Here's sending lots of healthy feelings soon!

Amy said...

So not fun! I hope you feel better soon!

nie nie said...

do you need my help?

Crystalyn said...

oh jordan! pregnant and sick! horrible. not to mention taking care of having little ones sick. hugs to you. hope you are all feeling better SOON!

Tanya said...

Sorry everyone is so sick! I hope it passes quickly.

On another note, I must say: I want a Hazel!

rebecca said...

Oh... thinking of you guys. I hope it passes quickly! I hate her, too!

Jordan said...

Nie nie, you're sweet. I'm over it now but I DO need your company!