Friday, November 30, 2007

Pregnancy Notes: Week 18

Is this what you do in December, right before Christmas when you are 18 weeks pregnant? Ya, me, too. We are putting new flooring in all the bedrooms. This entails furniture shifting, child-relocation, carpet ripping, wood tack chiseling, taping, wiping, nail pulling, painting....I love it. I love this kind of stuff. There is very little that could take me away from my hall-decking, but this, it does it for me. So, we'll do before and after pictures of course, and, also...no one come to visit this week, please.

7 comments:

Katy said...

What kind of flooring are you putting in?

Rebecca said...

Isn't that great you are loving it! That is a lot of work. Good luck!\M

rebecca said...

What?!? What's the story???
Can't wait to see before/after shots!

ingrid said...

WOW! I'm impressed, Ms. Jordan. Are you prepping for a big move soon???... We've been working a bit on a few things over here to have our home ready to sell... I seriously cannot believe the end of residency is approaching so soon!

Jeni said...

Why are you changing the flooring? Aren't you renting? Plus, you're leaving that house in 6 or less months.

Tasha said...

I can't believe you! Oh wait, yes I can! Can't wait to see the finished product!

michelle said...

Wow. I love getting new flooring, but I don't love furniture-moving, child relocation, taping, wiping, etc. Especially at Christmas time! And especially while pregnant. You are a brave woman.