Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Two For Tuesday: a Snack and a City (and being 2)



This is what I am eating:This is where my mind is:


The rest of it? Well, the kiddies have been in bed for nearly two hours. I've only finished half of my pomegranate and just got off the phone with Craig, he's laying over in Nashville contemplating a Whopper. One more leg. The interviews are tomorrow.


Lucy's still awake. She took two hard spills today leaving her with two blue bumps, you know those really sore looking ones? It is really hard to be 2. I'm 29, and even though I have hard days, I don't want to be 2 again. No one understands your plight. You can barely get your point across and your body can't keep up with you. You live on the fringes of the 4 1/2-year-old and the baby of the family. It is really hard to be 2, actually it is rather similar to being 29.

7 comments:

S. Schuller said...

Hi, you don't know me, but I had a SPanish class with Craig at BYU. What a cute family. I have a Lucy too. I thought you were eating cheesecake with cherries on it, but then I read it is a pomegranite. Way to be so healthy!

Jenny Dahl said...

sometimes I feel the same way about 30.

Katy said...

Hey, we had a pomegranate last night, too! 2 and 3 are the hardest ages for me so far (though I've only dealt with up 6...) I think we just give them a bit of extra love.

Rebecca said...

Are you kidding? Oh to be 29! Oh to be 2! Oh to be 54! Actually 10 sounds pretty good right now.

Kurt Knudsen said...

sorry Lucy's blue and black.

Elizabeth said...

Catching up with you is always a pleasure.

michelle said...

So sad when they get those blue bumps. I think it must be hard to be 2 OR 3, because it sure can be hard to be the mom of those ages!