Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Flip and Jane: Artists formerly known as Kurt and Rebecca



He: solder and glass, She: oil and canvas. It is fun to be there. Watching them making their living by living their passion. It is everyone's dream, but not everyone can pull it off. I'm proud of them, because they've followed their hearts and used their minds to feel good about doing what they love. It also helps to have strong hearts and creative minds, which they do. I love Ben on the red horse and everyone loves the stars.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

How wonderful that your parents can live like that! Again I love the stars and that painting is wonderful too!

Katy said...

Why are they flip and jane now?

Jordan said...

You'll have to ask Dad, Katy. (:

michelle said...

It is wonderful that they can make their living while living their passion -- it seems a rare thing to me.

amy m said...

This is a dream I have for Adam and I. For him to retire and for us to sit across from each other creating while listening to good music and good conversations...imagine that no interruptions.