Friday, October 12, 2007

Cold Toes and A Fig


My sister Ashley took me up Rock Canyon with her this morning. She's so nice. I only had my Chaco's so I got cold pink toes. Perfect. And yes, the chill is sufficient enough for a hood while blogging. Perfect. I drove Seth and Lucy up the rear of Squaw Peak for a peek at some snow. They were thrilled. Of course I have pictures of everything we're doing up here in Autumn Wonderland, but they are trapped in my camera. Next, lunch at Stan's. Now, a nap. It was a toss up between a nap and a shower. And...I'm 11 weeks today. The baby? A fig.

8 comments:

rebecca said...

You do look chilly, Warhol. How long are you staying up north?
I heart Stan's.

Jeni said...

Mmmm, I wanna wear a hood! I'm eying all the sweaters and hoodies I see at the mall thinking, "I could wear that in UT during Thanksgiving." Is that bad to buy new clothes just to wear for a couple of days?

Jason R said...

I love following the growth of your baby through food! I hope you got a great nap!

Elizabeth said...

Yeah for your little fig!

Jenny said...

I can't even imagine a hoody. My favorite attire. Looks like you are having fun with the surroundings and the friendly laptop :)

Amy said...

I'm sure it can't compare, but out & about here today did seem like fall somehow. I'm hoping it stays.

A fig is pretty big!

amy m said...

You were in town? I have missed too much. Hope for your safe arrival home.

michelle said...

Pretty amazing that a fig can have arms and legs that wave around. Between a nap and a shower, a nap would always win out for me.