Or rather...the Angles Are Always Changing. There will never really be a repose, will there? Adjusting, we are. Somedays to good, some days to bad changes. The bad changes are 100% of the time my mood swings. All other change is good. The good changes, of late, are as follows (one for each member):
1. Less cash flow on those expensive "catch flows" (aka nappies, aka diapers). Lucy is potty trained. She announces this to everyone and they share in her delight. It was so easy. She is even waking up dry. Life is beautiful with underwear.
2. Even less cash flow on stinky powder nutrition for Hazey (Lucy's latest nickname for her lil' sis) She is officially on milk. Don't tell my ped but we just let her drink what we drink, bagging the whole stuff. It is organic--bonus points? It took her a few days to warm up to this new beverage and we have to get it nice and warm, but she's chugging like the olden days once again and I am happy.
3. Now that the queasy-jeebies have subsided somewhat I'm back in the saddle again. We made our first return trip to the YMCA this afternoon and I spent an hour jiggling the stuff that went soft after taking nearly two months off. Geez! This is a very good change.
4. Seth got a short Fall haircut by me. During the trimming portion he warned, "Mom, careful your cutting your finger." I assured him I was not. It was sad to see that last of his summer blonde sitting at the bottom of the trash can.
5. Not to be left out, Craig flies away from us tomorrow for his first "official" job interview (I just got butterflies writing that). Geez.