Thursday, September 13, 2007

Is It Thursday Already?

I can't believe I caught myself thinking of Halloween Costumes today. Halloween means Thanksgiving which of course means Christmas which of course means a new year which of course, for us, means bringing a new child home, which is totally amazing and crazy. How does Time have this way of tricking us into thinking we have him all tidy in our fists and as much of him as we like? Tricky time. Today on this blog I found a sexy picture of me in red hot swimwear that was also a token of Time's light-speed ticking. Today, also, Craig is leaving me for nearly four days and I'm hoping we survive, because, oddly enough, time can't pass quickly enough when he is away.

9 comments:

Katy said...

That's so funny! I thought about Halloween costumes this morning! We must be related. Azure's going to be a candy corn. I'm not sure what everyone else is going to want to be. Hope Craig finds NC satisfactory. NC, right?

Michelle said...

Wow- I am also always aware of time and the lack of. I loved those photos of your sisters, how sweet. I also spent time today looking at Halloween items and getting geared up. Good Luck with Craig away!

Amy said...

I actually bought Halloween costumes this morning. Didn't set out to do it, but it somehow happened all the same. Darn that Target!

Hoping the next four days fly away quickly for you!

Ann said...

It is so true, time does fly. I just opened a time capsule that I made in 2000. I was sixteen.

Jenny said...

Hang tough this weekend! I hate when the hubs goes away...it sorta dampers the weekend. I will be thinking of you.

I have Halloween on the brain as well...crazy it's already here again!

Jenny Dahl said...

Funny, Matt left for 4 days today too. Here's to hoping times flies by for us both!

rebecca said...

Good luck on your solo flight, and luck to Craig, too!

michelle said...

Oh my word, I was thinking the very same thing today! (well, minus the part about bringing a new baby home...) I started thinking about Halloween costumes, and then I started to panic a bit about Christmas, because I know it will be here before I know it. Damn.

Jill said...

I always look so forward to fall and the holidays and all of that, but it does fly by too quickly. Hopefully the Craig-less time was at warp speed.