That's what the news told me. We've had almost a month's worth of 110-degree-or-above weather this summer and there are no signs of relenting. So here are ten ways we are staying cool:
2. Eating Otter Pops while nude
3. Minimal stove top cooking
4. The Garden Hose
5. Swimming nude
6. Keeping the AC at 78 instead of 80
7. Sleeping with just the sheet
8. Moving as little as possible
9. Dreaming of August evenings in Provo on the "Patio" playing Scum
10. Doing all of the above, Nude.
How do you stay cool? Oh wait, your summer is over, never mind.