2. Lucy is sitting on my lap right now wearing tap shoes and eating skittles. She and I are a lot alike.
3. We swim in the pool everyday. I watch over the fence as our neighbors pools sit still as glass day after day and it makes me sad and seems a waste of water and space. I'm sure they tire of our splashes and shrieks.
4. I crave the coast.
5. Organization gives me peace of mind. I resent this and wish I could coexist peacefully with chaos.
6. I never make the same recipe twice. (Do you realize how many recipes there are out there).
7. I've tried nearly every cracker out there and I still think Wheat Thins take the cake: slightly nutty slightly sweet (like the best people).
8. These eight are dedicated to Amy M. who thinks I have cleavage. I don't.