Monday, August 06, 2007


What?! I've hit a blogging blur. I just. have. nothing. much. to say. So...for the sake of NOT letting another day go by without making some sort of recorded mark in this wild history I write, here is a soothing photo of Hazel squatting in her suit. I love how this girl squats--she settles into it like she's there to stay for awhile, until the task at hand (inspecting the soggy fishy snack) is complete. Would that we would all approach each task with such deliberacy (yes, it is a word-my word)-by settling into it with a squat.

9 comments:

Jeni said...

Is she walking now? It seems she just started crawling...

Jordan said...

Standing up, no steps yet though--I'd give her a month or so. This child is in a hurry to get somewhere.

jayniemoon said...

Jordan! Three cheers for our Hazels! We've always had good taste haven't we? I've loved looking over your blog. Your kids are darling. I will be back!

amy m said...

Except that it's a hard squat to do for a long period of time, but alas I think I have mastered it.

Hazel is darling and it does look like she will be up and running before you know it.

Kelly said...

PQ squats a lot, and it amazes me the ease they can hold that position. Not so easy with grown up proportions!

I love the baby swimming suit body.

michelle said...

I wish that I could squat at all, let alone doing it with an aim to settle into that position for awhile! Love the swimsuit!

Amy said...

would that I could squat at all for long enough to do anything! I'm with Kel on loving the baby swimming suit body. She's darling. Are you living in the pool lately?

Elizabeth said...

SHe does look like she is ready to take off. What a sweetie.

Rebecca said...

I can't believe she is squatting. She will be running around soon!