My Favorite Things (this month)
1. Trader Joe's cocoa almonds: just a delight.
2. Lemon ginger herbal tea: drink this every morning before you eat breakfast for better digestion.
3. Way More Chocolate Chip Cookies, from Trader Joe's: the love child of buttery shortbread and Valrhona chocolate-you can't eat just one.
4. Lemon Curd from--once again--Trader Joe's: spread some of this on your toasted wheat bread and your in heaven.
5. Vanillaroma car fresheners: these have been my standard scent of choice since high school, don't know why, perhaps a nostalgia thing (not edible).
6. Microfiber Cloth for streak-free windows by Method--these are the only thing I've found that leave a clear, fuzz-less surface after wiping. A great find.
7. Udderly Smooth "udder" cream. I put this on nightly before bed and enjoy soft supple feet! (Grease less and Stainless, too!!)
8. Lemon-Verbena Soap--this is the freshest smelling stuff, and cheaper at Trader Joe's, of course.
9. Anti-gravity Firming Mask by Clinique. Give yourself a mini spa and moist soft skin.
10. Neutrogena's Rainbath shower gel--this is a fresh scent, none of that fruity, perfumey nonsense!
11. Beads. I'm in love with them. Here is one of my creations especially for our winner, Shannon. I call it "Monsoon Magic" (ceramic and sterling silver).