Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Guess Again!


Hazel's been sick so we're not getting out much these days. Although Seth, Lucy, and I made a YMCA run while Craig stayed home with our poor little infected child. So I have now an aching calf after my treadmill run and an aching heart for my baby. So so so yes, this is my third post of the day (Craig's back at work and I just "tucked" Hazel back in for the third time--speaking of three I just ate that many otter pops--who am I kidding I don't buy those frozen fructose coma syrup pops for the littles).
Here: more pictures, another place we are REALLY considering. I've run out of postage, so if you guess it right YOU get to send ME your truly groovy CD mix.




*Hint: These are all from the same state

15 comments:

Heidi said...

Hmmm... Washington State? Northern Cal? Oregon? Ahhh, breathtakingly beautiful! Love Lucy's room decor! You are so talented, Jordan!

Michelle said...

North Carolina? I'm totally cheating here, maybe it's not N. Carolina! Anyhow I will send you a cd anyways!

Anonymous said...

Durham, North Carolina

amy m said...

I'm sorry you're home with a sick one, but at least you were able to get a bit of a break at the gym. I was just consider going this morning.

I'm going to guess Oregon.

Kimberly said...

"Can't you see the sunshine
Can't you just feel the moonshine
Yes I'm goin to Carolina
in my mind."

Tasha said...

Oregon or NC?

I have a new CD I was thinking you would like, so I will send it to you even if I am wrong!

Kurt said...

North Carolina Hawney!

Kelly said...

I'm guessing Oregon, but perhaps it's more hopeful thinking than guessing. Would it help influence you if I told you it was in the 70's all week here?

Sorry Hazel is sick. I'm glad you got a brief YMCA reprieve!

Jordan said...

It's North Carolina!!!

Jeni said...

We bought that same high chair! Gotta love IKEA. Wherever you move, make sure you're near that wonderful store!

Dana said...

Jordan-
Would you mind emailing me please!

zinniacrazed @ iprovo dot com

Dana

Jenny said...

I would have to say it looks like the East coast. I would guess Florida or North Carolina as well. At any rate it's gorgeous. Hope poor Hazel feels better soon!

Liz said...

Hi Jordan, I'm going to guess Florida...my parents live there, and it looks alot like this.

I wanted to tell you that a few weeks ago you posted a recipe for some chocolate chip cookies, which I have made twice and they are soooo good! Thanks for posting that!

Liz

michelle said...

Hmmm, I was going to guess South Carolina! I have heard wonderful things about North Carolina. I visited Raleigh once when my parents lived there for only a year. And of course, Jessie recently moved to Charlotte. I think it's beautiful, and I would love it even more if there were less humidity. Can't wait to see what you decide!

Jill said...

Beautiful pictures and amusing post.