Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Four and Party Pooped!







The "mist"ers on the porch made my tissue paper balls shrivel, there were nearly too many littles to keep track of, and the party was....perfect. The look on Seth's face hovering over his cake says it all. I like four. I can't wait for Lucy to be four. It is a much more doable age than two or even three. Let them (I can't believe I'm saying this) be four forever! I told my sister, this party seemed to sap three days worth of energy and the Dad was sick to boot. He somehow managed to muster enough for a bedtime story at the end of birthday day. Now, today, we are stringing froot loops for our road trip necklaces--among other preparations. See you in Provo!!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like the birthday party was a smashing success. Good luck on your trip to Provo, We were contemplating it ourselves- what a fun time to be back home. I always take the girls to the DT pool, you'll have to let me know if it's still open. Have a safe trip!

Amy said...

I'll take four over two or three as well...Loved the party pictures & full praise goes your way for inviting over that many little people!

Katy said...

Four IS a great age. I guess we have to find the good at every age. Looks like it was well worth the work! See you soon!

nie nie said...

maybe we will see you provo. safe trip. wish we could go together.

kisses

Jordan said...

Me, too, Stephanie! I know you have millions of family members in P-town, but if you want to meet at the park while your up, email me!

Katherine said...

Looks like a great party! I'm glad Seth enjoyed it so much. Have a great time in Provo!

Hannah said...

Shriveled or not- those tissue paper balls are still pretty cute! Glad it all went over well. I am starting to plan Mya's 3 year party for next month and might have to steal the tissue paper idea.

Drive safely!

Crystalyn said...

fruit loop necklaces are brilliant! what a great mom to a 4 AND 2 year old and little baby you are.

happy birthday seth noble!!! you seem every bit your name. you cake almost outdoes the look on your face. almost, but not quite.

have a good trip!

Kelly said...

The look on Seth's face is the best! Four is pretty great! I somehow love the year between 1 and 2, but 4 is a close second.

Hope your drive is going smoothly, and that you have a fun vacation!

rebecca said...

What a shindig! He does look thrilled...
Can't wait to hear how your trip goes!

michelle said...

Four is a wonderful age. Sometimes I think 3 is harder than 2. But 4, now that is an age I can get behind. The photo with the cake is priceless!