Monday, May 28, 2007

Salt and Pepper



A dash of this A pinch of that...



My thirty toes. Dad and his Haze who has started calling his name (Da Da). Whose first tooth has made its debut. See one of Seth's last preschool projects this year. And Lucy and Seth testing out their slick bags before their maiden voyage to sleep in the grand canyon in a week or so=giddy giggling guy and gal. And...have you seen me here? or can you find me here? This is not just tooting my own horn but a plug for a dear friend's charming shop of perfect little finds.

5 comments:

ingrid said...

Jordan - I've always thought that you could be an amazing model and there you are! You look perfect!!!

Rebecca said...

Can you believe that one day those kids will fill the whole bag? Have a fun trip!

Michelle said...

very cool bag!

Jenny said...

You are a natural my friend so beautiful. I didn't know you guys were braving the Grand Canyon with the kiddos. What an adventure. (my kids do fill each of their own bags) sniff sniff.

Kurt said...

Loved Seth's preschool project of sprouting hope and harvest in a future day.
Grampa