Monday, May 28, 2007

Love at first fit




I've tried this on, now, twice. It is perfect in every way. I'm hesitant to let this one slip away. I'm still mourning the fact that it never worked out with this little number--I am still searching all over the world (wide web/aka ebay) for it, but I'm afraid it is hopeless now.
While we're on the subject of shopping...check out what my sister is selling over at her place--I fell in love with these right away and she now watches over our little one.

3 comments:

Katy said...

You have a great eye for detail, Jordan. I love the ric-rac detailing and the randomly fluttering butterflies. You also have the perfect hourglass shape for this--I say splurge!

Michelle said...

jordan, I have done the very same thing so many times- so many lost perfect outfits because I was waiting for THAT sale, I say go for it!

Tasha said...

I can totally see you in that, stunning!