Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Illinois (minus the "noise")

Push play and see what I've got up my sleeve!!


My mom and my sister (see tiny picture on paper chain) are coming. They are coming to save my marriage. Not that my marriage is in trouble. But, they will contribute to the saving of it. In...12 paper loops, they will be here while Craig and I will be in Chicago!!!!! Craig has some x-rays to present at the SAEM conference so he has a complimentary trip. Hooray for a smarty pants spouse!


Yes, childless and carefree (or is it childfree and careless?). THANK YOU Dad for lending us the girls for this oh-so-good cause! The kids are countin' down and so are we. Any of you Chicagoans out there? Tips? Good eats? Good shops?

Enjoy the song!

12 comments:

Jenny Dahl said...

I've been only once for a few days but I saw enough to know that the shopping is FANTASTIC! Have a great time!

Ann said...

We are excited to come!

Elizabeth said...

Yeah for moms and sisters! SO happy for you.

Amy said...

Moms and sisters are on my all-time-best list, too. And marriage saving -free's & -less's, which both the endangered and un- truly need. I'm so excited for you to explore a new city!

Kelly said...

Oh, I am so excited for you! Having spent 4 years in the windy city, I will just have to send you an email. Hooray for your mom and sister -- what a gift to you guys!

And, as a side note, I adore your aqua wall!

sista # 2 said...

Your kids' faces says it all!!Fun post for your mom & sista to see too :) -Janae

Jordan said...

Kelly! Yes, send send and tell me all your secrets. I love my aqua wall too, thank you!! :)

Crystalyn said...

excellent, excellent! what a great time to be had. only been to chicago once so i won't be able to help you that way. but i am ever so happy for you!

ingrid said...

Yes, hooray for a smarty pants spouse! Those kinds of trips are the best!

amy m said...

It really is so important to take time away from the chaotic world of taking care of children and savory carefree days with your lover. Have fun replenishing your marriage.

Katherine said...

That sounds perfect! Have a great time.

amy w. said...

I am so excited for you! Have a wonderful time. I just love Chicago!