Friday, October 13, 2006

Yesterday

Can you find Seth in this picture?
Yesterday was Mr. Mangum's day off (I told him I'm going to call him this from now on). Seth had preschool in the morning while Lucy and I ran errands (Bank, Michael's, Trader Joe's, the Library) and Craig caught up on yard work. Then we took a picnic to the train park and visited the pumpkin patch. The picnic was so nice in the shade snacking on Cheetos and waving at choo-choos. Then home for naps--here's the best part: all four of us napped!! Including Seth since he had a long walk to the fire house during preschool. After naps (Craig's lasting until 5pm) we watched Pooh's Heffalump Halloween (a new library rental). Then, leftovers for dinner and Craig off to work for the night. Two phone calls graced my night: my mom and Tasha-both sweetly checking on the 38-week belly I've grown.
Good mail this week: Ribbon remnants for Lucy's hair from my sister, Katy (Left), and treats for the family from Craig's mom, Paula (right).
Still Life with Good Mail by Craig

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the pumpkin pictures. I have got to find out if there is some sort of mock pumpkin patch here in Hawaii. I think I am going to have to buy one of the pumpkins I just saw at safeway for $1 a pound. :(

Jenny said...

I keep meaning to take my kids to the pumpkin patch. Guess I should soon before its too late.

Love the ribbon box. That is one of my favorite things to get. How fun to have a day with Mr. Mangum!

Sara said...

We are headed to the pumkin patch tomorrow morning! I am hoping to post some photos of it on my blog as well (I've been a huge slacker lately). Looks and sounds like you had a great day. No baby yet huh? Hopefully soon!

ingrid said...

I am eagerly anticipating the gender of your impending arrival...

Are you feeling a girl or boy in there, Miss Jordan? And any names selected that you are wanting to share pre-delivery or will you keep it a surprise? What an exciting time!

I enjoyed reading about your day with Mr. Mangum. :)

amy w. said...

Sounds like a great day. I love it, Mr. Mangum huh? And it DID take me a minute to find Seth!

Jill said...

Cute photos of your cute family Jordan. I love going to the pumpkin patch. Several of my favorite photos on my photo wall are of the kids at the pumpkin patch (I'm so partial to fall).

Wow, you're 38 weeks, that's exciting! Do you feel ready?

michelle said...

That pumpkin picture is priceless! And I enjoyed the still life with good mail. My husband has a friend named Craig Mangum, how funny is that?