Friday, October 20, 2006

Not a moment too soon...


I finally finished the baby's/guest room. Lucy's crib is in here (not pictured in corner) but there is also a queen bed for guests--my parents will stay here when they come to help after baby been born. I'm happy with how it turned out. The rocking chair isn't quite finished...I still need to sand/antique it to let the undercoat of orange show through.

I also got a big shipment of stars ready for a friend that ordered them for Christmas and my "pink Christmas" is also ready to ship (though I was a day late on the deadline, sorry Kristi).

All the loose ends are tied up, the expiration date on our milk is a day after my due date--let this babe come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

rebecca s. said...

Jordan! I've been gone for a bit - and I loved catching up on the Mangum antics. Particularly, the room today looks incredible - I love the bedspread (SO Jordan, goes perfectly with the blue) and am excited for you to fill it up with your parents' smiling faces. So lovely to have a guest bed up permanently.
Come, baby!!!

Jenny said...

Room looks fabulous girl. Did you guys add the chair rail yourselves as well? I love that color blue so clean and crisp looking!! (Maybe thats why my bedding is that color) Hope the babe comes soon for your sake!

Jill said...

It doesn't seem like you've slowed down a bit with your pregnancy. How are you doing so much? The room looks great. I can't believe how prepared you are. Good luck!

ingrid said...

Jordan,
I too love how the room turned out. It looks fresh and ready for baby! Where did you find that bedspread? It is so beautiful and so you!

Remind me, please, were you early or late with your last two babies? I just remember thinking how amazing you were with your first delivery, no epidural and all...

TX Girl said...

The room is so cute. I am in love with the bedspread. I cannot believe it is coming so soon. Good Luck. I cannot wait to see the newest Mangum.

Shawna B. said...

LOVE IT!!! Jordan, the room is perfect! Who wouldn't be perfectly happy in such a room?! I'm so happy that all your "loose ends" are tied up. That's such a nice feeling. Enter Mangum child #3 ....

Tasha said...

Jordan! That room looks lovely and sunny and welcoming! This baby is going to be bathed in love!
I can't wait!

Jordan said...

Ingrid--I got the bedspread at IKEA for $20!! I was a week late with Seth and 3 days early with Lucy...so...who knows, right?

Lara, I just read over your India adventures thus far...what a life you are living! Soak it all up for me.