Thursday, August 17, 2006

REAL Good Mail


Okay, so I must redeem myself from yesterday's blog, or rather--Jill redeemed me with the good mail that she sent "from some girl in Utah you don't even know". Well, first of all, she's clearly not just some girl as is evident in her generosity and creativity, and second of all I feel like I know her better than some of the "girls" in my own ward here!!! Thank you sweet Jill. And since I was remiss in posting pictures of my last good mail I included one for all your enjoyment and envy, hee hee! I'm ready to cozy up to a good book and some smooth tunes!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I feel silly being the first person to comment on the mail I sent you, but oh well.

I'm glad you got it. I hope you like the music and the book. I haven't read that book, but read the 3rd one in the series awhile ago and loved it. It seemed like a good choice for a pregnant lady, ha (somewhat soothing).

Kristi Brooke said...

there is seriously no on in the world like Jill.
look at what she has done for the postal system. they should give her a cut!

i love seeing the good mail posting, it isspires me to send more good mail and always be thinking of others.

i can't wait for you to meet jill someday. you never leave being around her empty handed!

Jordan said...

I can't wait to meet both of you amazing girls!!

Jenny said...

Jordan I have to say I just got your mail cd on saturday and LOVE IT! Thank you so much for sharing your toddler tunes they were an instant hit!

ingrid said...

I just received my CD in the mail! What a fun surprise. I will soon be returning the favor...