Wednesday, July 19, 2006

These are a few of my favorite things...

Okay, so I complain about the heat, but in the spirit of being grateful (the example of dear friends), these are some of the things I am surrounded with and love...

getting fruit in bulk at Costco.

My bed. I love being in my bed (even though it is just a box spring and mattress on the floor).

The views from our deck (especially at sunset, you can't beat a desert sunset).

Our trusty red push mower. I love mowing the lawn with this guy, and no exhaust fumes!!

Our living room. It is such a peaceful place, though we rarely sit in it.

A desk dedicated to my beading.


And of course, the loves of my life!

6 comments:

Shawna B. said...

I love your favorite things! Great pictures, too! You have such a bright, sunny living room - it looks very inviting and cozy. And a desk dedicated to beading! I should have such a desk (except I don't have any beads or tools to put on it - but wish I did!)

rebecca s. said...

A great list of faves! I can imagine a book club discussion in your living room!

TX Girl said...

I love the list. I think I have the same color of bedspread.

amy w. said...

So fun to get a glimpse into your home and life. I love it. Now when I picture you, I picture you in your home. Love the color in your living room too! I remember when you bought that couch! Do your children stay out of your beading desk? Thanks for the tour!

Jordan said...

Amy! I remember when we got the couch and you said that couch would look great in a yellow room--I followed your advice!! They've gotten into the beads twice, nothing to damaging, but now I close the door (it's in our bedroom) and they stay out.

Jenny said...

I love the list too! The best part was the visuals to go along with them.