Thursday, June 15, 2006

Seeing Stars!












Yes, we still make stars (Tasha), here are some we have on hand now, we have sold several here in Phoenix but I've yet to make the committment of selling them in a boutique of some sort. I have so many little business ideas, I would love to open a restaurant along the lines of Alice Waters' Chez Panisse in San Francisco (of course then we'd have to move somewhere like San Fran...darn it!) Anyone want to invest?? I feel like we are lessening our standards when it comes to food, no one takes the time to taste. It must be the instant gratification era into which we've been launched. The vision of my restaurant includes fresh, local, organic food prepared simply. Imagine attending a yoga flow class in a refurbished barn and then dining al fresco with a view of the rockies (or some other breathtaking panorama). But, I digress...

4 comments:

Shawna B. said...

I LOVE the stars! I loved the night you let me come make them with you and Craig. You were both so patient! My red one hangs in my kitchen window, and when the sun hits it, it sends red light across the countertops. Glorious to me! You should open a star business because they are delighful. I wish I could come do it with you!

Tasha said...

I love those stars too! I want to buy one! Amy had one and I always coveted it!
When is your botique? What are the prices? I seriously want one.
Tasha

amy w. said...

I love my star, it is a treasured gift from the Swindles that we received before we even MET you. Little did we know the daughter of the artist would live right down the street from us someday!

TX Girl said...

Hey- I've made these too, but mine aren't nearly as great as yours. I wish you lived closer. I have a RIDICULOUS supply of glass from my days of taking adult classes at the good old Delgado College.

I'm with Tasha- when is your boutique?