Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A Cause to Celebrate?



This is England celebrating a goal they scored this morning, tieing them with Sweden and making it possible for both to advance. I posted this picture because it is wonderful. Just look at the joy displayed. Why don't we celebrate more? I'm always looking for an excuse to celebrate. Every time I pass by the sparkling cider bottles in the grocery store I find myself pausing...thinking, isn't there some reason to bring one home? I guess the key is doing things worth celebrating, making your everyday more meaningful---or maybe I just like a little bubbly now and then.

5 comments:

Shawna B. said...

Our team just lost to Ghana. So sad. Seriously so sad. RATS!!!!!! I am now hopping on the British bandwagon and hoping for England to do well. We named our Owen after Michael Owen (who is unfortnately out now due to an injury), so I'm pulling for them now. Kind of a lame reason, but it's fun to have a team to cheer for, since mine's out now. I feel bad for our guys ...

Poor USA ....

Already looking forward to 2010!!!!!

Jordan said...

Yes, it was a sad sad morning for the mangums as well. I heard about Owen, too bad. We are hopping on the Dutch bandwagon, so go Orange!! We should meet in South Africa for 2010.

Tasha said...

I got to watch Argentina play Romania in the World Cup in the Rose Bowl in 1994. It was am amazing experience! Lets meet up in South Africa for sure in 2010! I have always wanted to go there and something tells me that you would be a great traveling companion J. If being with you for a 1/2 a day in NYC was any indication, count me in for SA for sure!

Jordan said...

You got it Tasha, Craig is serious about this 2010 trip, start planning girls.

Shawna B. said...

2010. South Africa. Soccer. You gals. I'm in! Sorry about the Netherlands, Jordan. I do love their ORANGE, though! Who are you cheering for now?